Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October Music ♡

So I have been listening to a lot of music recently. Some new and some old! I thought I would share some of my favorite albums and songs with you all for the Fall time. ^-^


Yours Truly is truly amazing. It came out this past September 3rd and as excited as I was, I pre-ordered it and got it the day it came out. I was actually on the plane to move to Chicago when I got it so I stayed up the whole time and listened to it all on repeat. Ariana Grande is going for the whole R&B style and it's pretty cute! Plus she is a cutie pie herself! I recommend all you dearies to listen to her! You won't be disappointed! 

Justin Timberlake's album The 20/20 Experience -- 2 of 2 came out July 12, 2013. Justin is sexy to begin with and his album surely does a good job at reflecting that too! Timbaland helped a lot with the album so having the both of them compose music is awesome! If you feel like getting into a good mood and dancing around while adoring Justin's voice~ this is the album to get! My favorite song from the whole album would be Cabaret which features Drake. So good!
My roommate showed me this band called Alt-J. Their album An Awesome Wave is spot on. If you like indie rock they are a band to go to! I fell in love with their song Breezeblocks. The video for the song is what really got to me too. In a way it is very haunting and addicting! Definitely a good album to listen to in the Fall.








Cash Cash - Take Me Home feat. Bebe Rexha
OK Go - This Too Shall Pass
American Authors - Believer
One Republic - Counting Stars
Logic - Aye Girl
Justin Bieber - All That Matters
Anamanaguchi - Prom Night feat. Bianca Raquel
BETTY WHO - Somebody Loves You
Bombay Bicycle Club - What If
Zedd - Follow You Down ( Keys N Krates Remix)
Jukebox The Ghost - Man In The Moon
Drake - Hold On We're Going Home


No comments:

Post a Comment