Monday, February 2, 2015

Calming Teas ♡


Tea is a very good way to be at peace and feel relaxed when life gets really hectic and stressful. I definitely love tea and choose to drink it over any other beverage if available. There are different kinds of teas that have different shades of color, scent, and taste! Teas are very diverse because they are different mixtures of all natural herbs, flowers, and more which is absolutely wonderful. You can choose a loose leaf tea to steep or simple tea that comes in ready to go to packages.

 Calming Teas 

Chamomile Tea
Peppermint Tea
Lemon Balm Tea
Sleepy Time Tea
& more!!!

The options are endless with tea! Just make sure that the tea you have has little to no caffeine since the caffeine won't really relax you. You can add sugar or honey to your tea for added sweetness or drink it plain like I do! Sugar is nice but that can also make you hyper and less calm. I would say just a tad bit of sweetness will do. I also find if very helpful to drink tea in the morning that is caffeinated instead of coffee and drink uncaffeinated tea at night before bed! There is also this tea that I like to get at this dessert restaurant here in San Diego that I absolutely love and they have a variety of loose leaf teas that I try all the time! (I'll do a post on that sometime).

Get a cute mug and sit down and relax with your favorite tea!~ ^o^
ENJOY~

No comments:

Post a Comment